Cinq

20110716

Say hello to my next summer outfit. This is infused with my DIY project, I just loved how my fringed top turned out so I had to do a photo shoot centered around my top :) I love how my outfit is giving off a rock&roll vibe, but it still has a young and fun vibe to it. I used to love that t-shirt only because it glowed in the dark, yes I KNOW, pretty killer! But now I don't wear it all, so I decided to put it to good use and funked it up a bit. It's a perfect summer item as well, if only the weather here would be nicer..





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger