California Dreams Katy Perry concert

20110721

Tuesday night my cousin, my friend and I went to Katy Perry's concert! It was such an entertaining show, and oh my gosh is Katy Perry gorgeous!!! I am absolutely jealous of Russell Brand, she's a BABE. But anyways, she kept everyone in a great mood and excited, and boy can she sing! The thing I love about Katy Perry is that she has a fantastic body. Not only are her boobs big and PERFECT, but she has a very curvacious body, not stick skinny or anything, and most importantly she's proud of it and owns it! She is such an inspiration and I am in love with her style. She has a very 50's/ candy store inspired look, LOVE it! I ended up buying a fab light stick and a t-shirt of her beautiful face on it :3 One of the best concerts I have ever been to. As for my outfit, my friends and I decided to make our own t-shirts. I made the pictures on the computer and we went to Bang-On and had them printed out, and I think they turned out pretty good! I definitely did not want to blend in, seeing as Katy Perry does not hold back in her outfits, so I decided to wear this floral skirt and my wonderful wedges! I wore false lashies for a more dramatic look and added in my new cute headband I got at forever 21 for TEN bucks ( yehaaww!). I had an amazing time with my girls, a great way to spend my summer before I leave for Europe. No regrets just love BABY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger