Summer Outfit: Un

20110628

I have been very bored this summer so far and have done a lot of mozy-ing around the house. I decided that I shall entertain myself by having a photo shoot by myself and put together cute summer outfits. My goal is to post a summer outfit every day, each having a different style and mood. I'm going to be going to Serbia for my vacation soon so I'm going to use this as sort of a magazine for myself, so when I'm there I won't have to waste time picking out an outfit, I'll just have to pick one from here. I hope you guys like my outfits as well and find inspiration in them for you to put together your own outfit. Enjoy !


Light-weight blouse - Club Monaco
 
High-waisted jean shorts - Winners

Silver cross, bracelet - Tiffany's, Snake double-finger ring - Rachel Zoe, white braclet.




Dr. Martens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger