Shatter Nailpolish

20110628



Okay so when OPI came out with their first Shatter by Katy Perry nail polish, I was ecstatic. Can you imagine how I felt when they came out with a bunch of other colors? In my mind, I was jumping off the walls with joy. Shatter is such a great nail polish because it leaves a great print on your nails. It looks like the top of the nail polish bottle in the picture. It's so great and easy to use, I am absolutely in love with it. They have it in black, red, white, blue, turquoise, and silver. I have the black, white, blue, and silver one, and let me tell you I am one happy girl right now. Yes, they are a bit pricy, about $9 a bottle but hey they are fabulous. I say they are totally worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger