Hello world of Blogspot!

20110627

Hey everyone! I am so happy to be apart of another blog and one of many bloggers out there. In my past blogs I have used them as kind of a scrapbook of everything I like and that appealed to me. Therefore, I have decided to use this blog as my diary and post things that I myself have created. I will be sharing my fashion inspirations and outfits I have put together. I think it will be a great way for everyone to get a sense of who I am, and help guide myself towards the path I want to be. I hope that I will find who I want to be through this blog and hopefully you'll enjoy my creations and support me along the process! I'm excited to start blogging so wish me luck ! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger