Deux

20110628

This is my second summer outfit of the day. I went for a little hunt through my mom's old clothes that she doesn't wear anymore and found a couple of interesting things. This skirt is one of them. I think it's very cute and I'm sure my mom pulled it off great when she was younger, but for me its way too big! But I really like the print on it so I am planning on turning it into a high-waisted skirt, wouldn't that be super cute? I wore it with a wide-brimmed hat and some espadrilles. I love this outfit ! 

Necklace and bracelet - Juicy Couture, ring - Le Chateau
Necklace - Mom's closet lol !
Espadrilles - Chanel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger