Bruno Mars Concert

20110627

This is what I wore to the Bruno Mars concert. It wasn't a particularly hot day but it wasn't cold like it can be here, so I decided to warm up to the feeling of a summer outfit but still comfy. I thought the hat was perfect for the occasion seeing as it is one of Bruno Mars' trademarks. The heels on the shoes aren't very high, which made them ideal for a concert combining style and comfort at the same time, perfect! I decided to keep it fairly natural  with the makeup but added a touch of color with the red lipstick. What do you guys think, did I nail it ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2011-2015 Haus of Leahh All rights reserved .ALL PUBLISHED PHOTOS AND TEXT ARE COPYRIGHT OF EMILIJA BARANAC UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. PLEASE LINK BACK WHEN USING CONTENT FROM THIS BLOG. Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger